The SBDC offers a broad scope of courses for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Select your regional SBDC network center to find training opportunities in your area. Courses offered may include:
· BizSmart: an online 8-week course for entrepreneur training. For more information on BizSmart, please
contact Len Erickson at email@example.com or by calling 435-652-7752.
· 7-Habits for Small Business: This Franklin Covey training is a statewide SBDC offering designed to help
managers and key employees improve so they experience less stress, lead better, and ultimately help their
business become more profitable. For details visit www.7HabitsManager.com or contact the program
administrator, Alan Christensen, at 435-283-7372.
· Start Smart: an introductory single session workshop designed to help entrepreneurs get prepared to start a
· FastTrac New Venture: A course designed to teach pre-venture and startup business
owners the procedures for starting and growing a successful business.
· FastTrac Growth Venture: A course designed to help business owners learn strategies
to grow and manage their business.
Below are the upcoming courses offered by centers throughout the state.